Car Window Tinting
Whether you’re looking to drive in style, enhance the privacy of your vehicle or avoid UV rays, investing in window tinting for your car is a good idea. Not only will tinting your windows enhance the appearance of your vehicle, but it will increase its value too.
Our auto technicians have been specializing in vehicle window tinting for years, and we look forward to helping you achieve the results you’re looking for.
To get started on the window tinting process, we invite you to contact us at (905) 608-0035.
Work with the Area’s Best Window Tinting Technicians
While plenty of auto shops offer tinting services, not every garage specializes in this service. Luckily, Woodchester Auto Glass LTD does. Our auto glass technicians have been working in this industry for years, and we have the products and tools needed to create the perfect tint for your unique vehicle. Whether you drive a brand-new sports car or an older pick-up truck – we’re confident we can help you find the right tints.
When you contact us about investing in window tints for your vehicle, we’ll schedule a consultation at your earliest convenience. Once this consultation is complete, we’ll be able to let you know precisely how much your tinting service will cost and when we’ll be able to complete it.
Most film tints won’t take long to create and can be installed on your vehicle in a matter of hours or days, depending on how busy we are.
Enjoy Seamless Tint Installation
When you choose to invest in window tints, you want them to be perfect, and that is precisely what our experts wish to provide you. Over the years, we have perfected our installation method to bring our experts seamless execution and long-lasting results they can enjoy for years into the future.
If you want to learn more about our installation method, read below. If you have questions or concerns, we encourage you to contact our experts by phone or email at your convenience.
Find Great Rates on Window Tinting
Tinting your car windows is an excellent investment, especially because it can boost the market value of your vehicle. Even though you may be subject to a return on investment, you don’t want window tinting to break the bank, and with Woodchester Auto Glass LTD it won’t.
Our team is proud to provide some of the most competitive rates on window tinting in the area, and we’re always very transparent about our pricing. We will let you know the total cost of your installation from the get-go, so there will be no surprises on the final bill – guaranteed.
To receive a quote, reach us to book a consultation today.
Flexible Scheduling for Tint Installation
If you lead a busy life, it can be hard to find the time to book appointments. Our experts are happy to offer flexible scheduling and fast turnarounds on car window tinting and all of our valuable services.
To discuss your availability with our experts, feel free to contact us at any time!
Reach the Area’s Best Window Tinting Technicians
Are you looking to enhance the overall look and function of your vehicle? Have you ever thought about tinting your windows? Adding film tints to your windows can make for a fabulous aftermarket upgrade. In addition to looking elegant, tinted windows can also fortify your vehicle in the case of protect against harmful UV rays.
The team of auto-upgrade experts at Woodchester Auto Glass LTD has been fitting film tints on vehicles of all kinds for years. We have the professional tools and techniques needed to give you strong and seamless results that will last for years to come.
To find out more about what tints could do for your vehicle, or to set up an assessment with our team today, give us a call at (905) 608-0035.
The Benefits of Automotive Window Tinting
Have you ever wondered why so many vehicles have tinted windows? It’s because the benefits are endless!
Here are a few reasons to tint your car windows:
- Security- tinted films fortify your windows and keep them from shattering in the case.
- Appearance- there is no doubt that tinted windows are sleek and sophisticated.
- Privacy- tints not only protect your privacy while driving in your vehicle but they can also protect your items from the prying eyes of car burglars.
- Sun Protection- did you know that cars with tinted windows experience 65% less heat? That’s right, tinted windows can reduce your need for air conditioning and protect your chair fabric from fading prematurely.
- Market Value- having tinted windows will increase the market value of your vehicle.
Vehicle Window Tinting Assessment
Before we can build you the perfect tint films, we must first get an idea of your goals for the installation. There are a variety of laws surrounding the darkness of the tint, depending on the type of vehicle you have. The assessment process will give us an opportunity to get all of these small details out of the way.
We will then be able to provide you with a detailed estimate for the overall cost of the installation and how long it will take to complete.
Car Window Tinting: How It’s Done
Auto glass tinting can be broken down into the following steps:
- Consultation: we will help you choose a film tint depending on your vehicle and the level of darkness you wish to achieve.
- Preparation: we will clean the outside of your windows to remove any dirt and debris.
- Measuring and Cutting: we will measure the size of your windows and cut the film from a master roll using a specialized cutting machine.
- Peel Board: we will place the film on a glass “peel board” to cut the finer details and shape.
- Installation: we will install the film onto the interior surface of the window and release the film’s liner as we apply it to the window.
- Final Inspection: we will squeegee any bubbles or excess solution under the film, removing any imperfections.
Choose Woodchester Auto Glass LTD for Auto Window Tinting
Let’s Get Started!
With years of experience working in this industry, we have the tools and expertise needed to install window tints seamlessly.
If you are looking for professional and affordable aftermarket window tinting, give us a call at (905) 608-0035 today to set up a consultation.